Thursday 11 February 2016

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the bronze: Review and Swatches



I tried to resist the temptation of buying a Maybelline colour tattoo for about 1-2 months. I surprisingly managed to keep my record up till I walked into boots yesterday to find Maybelline products are 3 for 2. I immediately picked up the colour tattoo in bad to the Bronze and 1 Maybelline lipsticks.



Out of the 6 shades available in the UK, i found myself interested in only the shade in "Bad to the Bronze". It’s a very versatile colour which would look flattering on most skin tones. It will also compliment as a base colour for everyday neutral and dramatic looks.





Bad to the Bronze is a shimmery bronze colour but it doesn’t contain any glitter; making it possible to use in on an everyday basis. After you apply it does take a while to set in place, but once it sets it doesn’t budge one bit. The wear time is impressive and would last on your eyelid all day (unless if you have an oily eyelid - i would recommend wearing a primer beforehand).



I am really happy with this purchase and for £5 it’s definitely a steal! I would definitely buy more of the colour tattoos. Have you guys tried any of the colour tattoos?


No comments:

Post a Comment