Saturday 7 September 2013

Benefit World Famous Neutral Pallete :Review

Benefit generally have brilliant packaging and this eyeshadow pallete is no different. I couldnt resist but decided to buy it eventhough I have literally all the neutral colours in existence.

This eyeshadow book kit comes with four powder eyeshadows in: call me buff (a pearly white colour); kiss me, I'm tipsy ( a reddish brown colour); it's complicated (a shimmery goldy pink) and gilt-y pleasure ( a shimmery goldy peach). The kit also contain two creaseless cream eyeshadows in birthday suit (shimmery champagne colour) and my two cents (shimmery golden copper).

Overall I love the luxury and pigmentation of the powder and cream eyeshadows. The powder eyeshadows apply like butter and are not at all loose and powdery. You literally have everyting you need for an everyday neutral eyeshadow look and I can myself hitting pan on this fairly quickly. What did you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. this palette looks fab! must have to find it!

    thanks for sharing xxx

    thefashionlopedia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete