Monday 15 February 2016

Max Factor Flipstick Colour Effect in 05 Bloomy Pink Review

After watching the ads on TV I knew I had to get hold of one of the Max Factor flipsticks. Max Factor is not usually a brand that I tend to look at and I don't think I actually own any Max Factor, until now. I picked up the flipstick in shade 05 Bloomy Pink.


The price is £8.49 which I think is not bad as you get two lipsticks and can apply it in three different ways. But after opening I realised the lipsticks themselves were actually smaller than normal lipsticks (this made me feel cheated). The smaller size is justified by Max Factor to help precision and make application easier


The colour duos have been selected carefully as they complement each other if you use the two colours together. Bloomy Pink has a lovely dark mauve pink colour and a baby pink (like a Barbie pink) kind of colour on the other side. These colours complement each other really well and I will probably end up using this everyday!!!



Have you guys tried any of the Max Factor flipsticks?

No comments:

Post a Comment