Monday 29 February 2016

Benefit Benetint Review and Swatches



Benetint is an rosy tinted stain colour which can be used for the cheeks and lips. Its a very sheer colour which I believe will suit all complexions. I picked this up few weeks ago as I have never tried  tint before.



It is gorgeous red rosy colour and very natural looking even though the colour in the bottle is quite scary. It can be used as a base powder or as a blush (base lip stain or a lip stain). I would say that its definitely say its sheer but very build-able. It does come in a nail polish type packaging (which some people may not like); I wasn't really bothered as it did ease the application.

I think I would repurchase this when I run out as I love the fact the you can build it up to be very subtle for the day time of make it very vibrant for an evening dinner out. Have you guys Benetint or any other lip and cheek tint/stain?

No comments:

Post a Comment