Friday 19 February 2016

MAC SELECT MOISTURE COVER CONCEALER REVIEW

51iyIeAVpdL._SY450_IMG_8740
(A photo of me wearing MAC SELECT MOISTURE COVER CONCEALER under my eyes in Portugal.)
This concealer has a very creamy in consistency which provides a medium-full coverage. It is very hydrating which prevents it from creasing or drying out when applied under the eyes. I normally where it under my foundation to cover my dar circles but you can also apply it over your foundation to highlight the under eye area.
I wear the shade NC35 which is a perfect shade for me. MAC is known for the wide and varied colour range, so i am sure there will be a shade for all of us. The  brushed tip wand allows it for precise and easy to control application. It comes in a small plastic tube which makes it easier to carry around and avoids the need to worry about it breaking when travelling.  It retails for £15.50 and I think for a good coverage high end concealer it does not break the bank. I would hundred percent recommend this concealer for under eyes. Have you  ever tried this concealer?

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're loving this! I've always been impressed with MAC's concealers. Thanks for the review- and I really like the coat you're wearing :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete